Image & Text Block
Fully responsive and customizable including the ability to update:
- Add section Title, Subtitle, Text block
- Add multiple blocks of text
- Text Styling Options
- Font sizes
- Text Color
- Text Alignment
- Content Styling
- Background color
- Media Settings
- Change location of image (right or left side)
- Multiple call-to-action buttons and styling
- Add rounded corners to background and image
- Adjust widths of elements
- Add a drop shadow to the image
- Most settings have separate settings for desktop and mobile
The full version includes all the features listed above and the following:
- Choose to add image or video (or both!)
- Insert up to two media elements
- Choose location of image or video (right or left)
- Image/Video proportions/dimensions
- Media Styling
- Image/Video Margins
- Dimensions (square, portrait, landscape)
- Gap Between Media & Text
- Gap Between multiple media elements
- Margins and padding of all elements
- Set width within browser
- Text Options
- Select type of element for text content (H1, H2, p…)
- Custom Font
- Font Weight
- Line Height
- Letter Spacing
Our Lite version is a stripped-down section providing you with a cheaper alternative with only essential features. Most styling and typography settings have been removed (i.e. padding, margins, letter-spacing, line-height, etc.).
* You can upgrade at any time. Simply reach out to us.
Questions about this section?
No, you do not! All you need to know is how to download a file, copy its contents and paste it. The installation process is extremely easy, quick, and intuitive, and does not require any coding knowledge. And we provide guidance for you of course.
Our sections should work with any theme. However, if you have any issues with yours (especially if your theme is heavily customized), please contact our support team and we'll promptly help you.
Upon purchasing the section, you'll receive a link to download a ZIP file which contains a few files (the custom Liquid file and a TXT version of that file to simplify the copying of its contents). You’ll also get a PDF guide along with a link to view a video tutorial.
All you'll have to do is copy the custom Liquid code and paste it within the Code Editor in the Shopify admin. Once that's done, you head over to your Theme Editor to customize your new section.
If you encounter problems you can always reach out to us.
We know that you can find cheaper alternatives to add sections to your Shopify site, but none are as flexible and feature-rich as ours.
If you were to hire a designer and/or a developer to create the exact section you need, the time to find the right provider and the associated cost would be much higher. With our sections, you'll have a ton of flexibility and you can install it in no time, just with a one-time fee and no monthly subscription cost. In the long-run, it's cost effective for you.